This is going to be a short and sweet one today as I am still feeling under the weather.
Since I’ve completed 2 Whole30s, many of my friends have asked me about some of recipes behind the delicious looking pictures I’ve posted. I keep saying I’ll post a list of my favorite ones, but haven’t gotten around to it. Well, now sounds like a great time.
- Chocolate Chili – Even your non-paleo friends will love this. And, if you want, you can substitute a bottle of beer for the cup of water (if you’re not worried about gluten)
- Chili Cilantro Lime Crock Pot Chicken: Deeeelicious. It’s a little tricky as the marinade actually needs to go between the skin and the meat. However, once you get a hang of that maneuver, this is a super tasty and easy crock pot meal.
- Paleo pot sticker burger: Suggested by my friend Betsy, this burger really does taste like the inside of a pot sticker!
- Comfort noodles: The eggs, olive oil and garlic transform into amazingness wrapped around zucchini noodles. Makes for a super easy supper.
- Shepherd’s Pie: This is utterly amazing with lamb, but quite good with beef. Drain the meat, though, after you brown it, or it gets a little soupy.
- Paleo Pad Thai: Kind of a pain in the butt to make, but worth it. You can also use zucchini noodles instead of spaghetti squash
- Slow cooker roast chicken and gravy: Who wouldn’t love something that cooks itself?
- One pot pork fried “rice”: I use chicken instead of the pork all the time, and easily double this. It makes a TON.