So, in total contrast to Saturday (Day 5), today was a whirlwind of productivity! I was tempted to laze about again, but around 9 am said, eff this, I have 3 hours until the Bears game, I can Get Stuff Done. 9 hours later I had finished:
- 2 rounds of dishes plus hand washing
- 3 loads of laundry
- cleaned out the fridge
- refilled my coconut oil from the giant Costco tub
- gone through 3 months (eep) of US Mail
- emptied the recyclables, twice
- made a batch of “use up the veggies” mexicali stirfry
The stir fry is easy, brown meat with an onion and some garlic. Add a bunch o’ veggies (I added red and green peppers and sliced cabbage), chicken broth (1 cup), and spices (I added 1 tbsp chili powder and 1.5 tsp cumin), let flavors blend for 10 min. I’ve now got meals for all of tomorrow if I have to:
I also FINALLY caught up on posting all my pictures from my 365 photo project, aie ya yai, that was a lot of work, and I don’t want to get that far behind again!
… in any case, I’m late for bed, and I need my rest!
Filed under: Whole30 |